This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. iThrive makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, iThrive does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or nonmisleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
iThrive will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if iThrive has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and
nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit iThrive’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by iThrive’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of iThrive; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for iThrive to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, iThrive has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You
agree that you will not bring any claim personally against iThrive’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website
disclaimer will protect iThrive’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and subcontractors as well as
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the
enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Your privacy is important to iThrive. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that iThrive
collects, and the ways in which iThrive uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
iThrive may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to iThrive.
Using personal information
iThrive may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where iThrive discloses your personal information to its agents or subcontractors for these purposes, the agent or subcontractor
in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, iThrive may disclose your
personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal
proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
iThrive will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal
Crossborder data transfers
Information that iThrive collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which iThrive
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be
available around the world.
You agree to such crossborder transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
iThrive is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; or
- by post to Monsterseweg 15A, 2553 RA Den Haag, NL.
Credit: This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.